Protect your sled. Protect your Winter.
Tips for Preventing Sled Theft
- Park/store your sled out of public sight
- Position your sled so it’s hard to access or move easily
- Install home/storage security measures
- Remove gear & add-on accessories from your sled
On the Snow
- Lock your sled to others
- Book sled secure lodgings
- Park as a group in antitheft configurations
- Never leave any sled unattended with its key in place
Read the Intrepid Snowmobiler’s full article on theft prevention tips here.
5. Add a GPS to your sled!
Get the Rider Advantage and stay InTouch with your Sled
InTouch VP powered by PassTime GPS Canada is pleased to give Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit holders 15% off InTouch VP systems and accessories.
The InTouch VP program supports the ongoing development and maintenance of the Ontario snowmobile trail system.